Monday, May 28, 2007

Plea for a Job



Help


I am desperately looking for a job now.




I of course am most qualified for a writing, editing, proofreading, technical writing, filmmaking or a professional blogging situation, but am willing to consider anything at this point.

I have an B.A. in English, an M.S. in psychology, a diploma in computer programming, and have held positions from registered stock broker to social worker to technical writer.

I prefer a job in the Los Angeles area or one on the Internet, but at this point I'm willing to relocate.


Rock

6 comments:

  1. I understand Bill Gates is retiring, you could do that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it Sarge. Thanks I guess.

    Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are smart enough to run Microsoft...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. he was saying you could run microsoft! i think you should work for fox news myself. if i had anything you would be my first choice!

    smilea and good luck! bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind of you guys. Thanks.

    Rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny that in this day and age when everything was prophesied to be done cybernetickally anyone should have to relocate for any job... know what I mean...

    But it's just like they said we were not going to be using paper by the year 1999 and look what's happened? Since computers came along we use about x5 as much paper as we ever did!

    Okey dokey... I was only passing & thought I'd say hi. Found you on Random Blog Button. I'm at http://gledwood2.blogspot.com if you wanna come round you're most welcome!

    See you later hopefully ...

    All the best to you

    from

    Gledwood "vol 2" ...

    ReplyDelete